WIN A TICKET TO ICCA 2020 IN EDINBURGH!
To enter the #ICCATartan photo competition:
- Visit the ICCA 2020 Edinburgh booth (2) at the exhibition area to collect your ICCA Tartan merchandise
- Subscribe to the Scottish Arbitration Centre newsletter
- Post a photo featuring the ICCA tartan on twitter and/or LinkedIn with the hashtags #ICCATartan and #ICCA2020Edinburgh
Terms and conditions apply as follows:
#ICCATartan Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all subscribers to the Scottish Arbitration Centre newsletter. Subscription to the newsletter is available here.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by posting to Twitter and/or LinkedIn using the hashtags #ICCATartan and #ICCA2020Edinburgh
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date, which is 11pm Sydney time (AEST) on Tuesday 17th April 2018.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Scottish Arbitration Centre to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Late, entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be selected at random. The winner will be notified on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
- One entrant shall win ticket to attend the ICCA Edinburgh 2020 Congress. The cost of travel and accommodation is not included in the prize, nor are tickets to any social events associated with the Congress.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The law of Scotland applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts shall prevail.
Promoter Arbitration Centre, a company limited by guarantee, trading as the Scottish Arbitration Centre. Registered Office, 3rd Floor, 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh EH2 4AD.
Countdown to ICCA2022